Thanks to all the wonderful help from Tricia and Leigh....Zoe's sister-in-laws....Zoe's baby shower was a great success! She had many family and friends come to celebrate with her. Zoe and Ava received soooooooo many adorable outfits, tiny little princess shoes, cute soft and cuddly snugly toys, some great "baby smelling" products and so much more. Some of the gifts were even sent by sweet family and friends that were not able to attend :(. And what would a party be without good food and party games? So we had Zoe do the pregnant momma walk and turn around and around to let all get a good view of her......then everyone had to cut off a piece of special pregnant measuring tape the size of how big around they thought Zoe's belly was, some were too big, some were too small....and then there was one almost just right. They also guessed how many m&m's were in a baby bottle....I could not believe I was able to put 268 m&m's in an 8oz. bottle, the winner guessed 252...not bad... we also had all the guest wear a pink pacifier around their neck...they could not say the word "Baby" if they did they lost their pacifier to the guest that heard her..... It is amazing how often the word "Baby" came out of peoples mouths even when they were trying so hard not to say it. The winner was wearing 6 pacifiers when the game ended. I swear...I don't think I heard her talk all night...she was just being a very good listener...When Zoe started unwrapping her gifts we set a timer to ring about every 5-7 minutes....when the timer went off what ever gift she was opening at that time, the quest that gave it to her.... got a goodie...just like all the winners from the other games. I think we gave away about 10 goodies last night :) Zoe seemed to enjoy herself and was so very appreciative of all she and Michael received for their future bundle of joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment