This is probably why I never kept a diary...I can never think of what to write about. I could probably go on and on that I am going to be a grandmother soon...or I could write about what is happening in Michael, Zoe, Tricia and Nathan's lives...but they have their own blogs to keep you up to date. So that leaves just Jack and I....again...till Ava gets here:) If nothing else this makes me pratice using this thing...did I tell you we bought me a laptop...we did this because Jack hogs the home computer system...he loves his games! This has been a very busy month for me. Tricia and I gave her good friend Heather a bridal shower last week...now we are busy planning Zoe's baby shower...I think I missed my calling...I should have been an event planner. I hope to put pics of Zoe at her shower on my blog...maybe even a video. I love to keep up with Renee's blog because she puts such cute pics and videos of Reese. I hope I can do what she does. So what else can I tell you.... Jack and I plan to take a few days vacation the first week in April...he needs it!! We are so excited we have family coming to visit...Hawk and Kym are coming April 9th...we are looking forward to helping them have a very relaxed few days while they are here. I had my yearly physical this past week...my doctor has been telling me to get a colonoscopy for 4 years now....yuck!! Jack tells me not to worry...it will be a good nap! But this time the doctor kida yelled at me...so I set the appointement..plus for all the other stuff females need to do.
Not bad for someone who had nothing to say...:) Till next time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment