Saturday, March 22, 2008
Where are my blind folds?
Yep that is right....I need to be blind folded!! Every time I go to a store that has any hint of baby items...there you will find me! I have not been able to walk by any baby department without looking and of course...buying something. Everything is so adorable. I figured it out....when we were having our babies you did not know the sex until the baby arrived...therefore you bought the necessities...now knowing what the baby's sex will be makes it hard not to buy....some of the clothes, shoes, hats, hair accessories are so cute!! So what does a future Grandmother do... you ask???? NEVER let anyone find the blind folds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
As long as your are buying clothes in more than just newborn or 0-3 months it is ok. Reese had enough 0-3 month clothes for ten babies I think!!
Post a Comment