Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I finally did it....

I started my blog today....but it wasn't easy! I thought I would just be able to get on the computer and just start typing...yea right!! So many questions to answer...so many blanks to fill in...I even had to call Patricia a couple of times. But here I am telling everyone how little computer knowledge I have. But all of you who know Jack my husband how computer savvy he is....it was tough for him too! He would have been able to get me up and running if I would have just left him alone.
As you know....cause it tells you at the top of my blog....Jack and I are going to be grandparents. We found out Christmas Day it is going to be a baby girl. Her name will be Ava Michelle. The kids want Ava to call Jack "Papa Jack" and for me...who knows. We cannot as a family agree on a name for Ava to call me. If you have any suggestions....let me know....so far "Granna" has come up a couple of times...it is Grandmother and Nanna smooched together.
So this is the beginning of The Family Stone.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new blog!!!
I have to add you to mine..but its been a while and I forgot how..Michael is off tomorrow:-)Love you!

Nathan and Patricia Harder said...

Love the blog! So cute!