Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Busy as a Squirrel...

Yes I know the saying is "Busy as a Bee"...but you have not seen the squirrels around our house. They are constantly on the go...and that is what our past few weeks have been like. Some things were great....and some not so great. The great stuff...Baby showers for Zoe, Hawk and Kym came for a visit :):) Heather's (Tricia's best Friend) wedding shower, bachelorette party and wedding. Heather was a beautiful bride and Tricia was a beautiful and doting Matron of Honor. Wooooo ! We also found time to take a vacation week...but... Jack and I did not get the vacation we planned and hoped for. We both started our week with yearly doctor visits. During mine they found my lymph nodes in my right neck area were swollen...so off to testing I go...they found 4 spots in my throat. Now to the specialist...yep he confirmed it. He said we could take the drastic route and do a biopsy...but he felt we could go the slower route...go back and see him at the end of May to see if they have changed, then we can decide what direction we should go. Back to Jack...his doctor appointment was great:):)....but he got VERY SICK on our vacation week....bless his heart..nausea, vomiting, diarrhea for days...! No such thing as "vacation do overs" :( Things are back to normal....whatever normal is.... we are all just so excited that Ava is almost here. We are so very proud of Michael...he has been working very hard and lots of overtime so he can be with Zoe the entire month after Ava is born. Did I tell you Michael made a 100 on his first Lieutenant's exam.... Zoe is so cute pregnant....I want to thank her for taking such good care of herself and Ava during her pregnancy....we gals know that is not always easy!! Till next time.....

No comments: