Ava wanted me to brag on her Daddy for her....As of September 19th her Daddy is no longer a probie....he was presented his official firefighters hat and gear....way to go Daddy!!! Mommy and I are so very proud of you....so is Grammie, Papa Jack, Auntie Trish and Uncle Nate!!!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
New toy for Ava...
We bought Ava a new toy to sit up and play in while at Grammie and Papa Jack's house...she is still a little too small for it so we need to fold up a blanket to give her a bit of support..soooo... while she was playing in it for the first time with her Mommy looking on...Ava moved one of the noise makers for the first time and it startled her...here is the picture to prove it....I just thought the picture was too cute not to share it with you all!! I can't help but giggle each time I look at it.
What was that???
I know what to do now...
Dancing feet...
MMMMMM these fingers are good...
Loving smile for her Mommy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
great pictures. she's adorable.
oops iforgot to say, love greatuncle tony
Post a Comment