Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ava's First Visit...

Proud Papa Jack playing with Ava at her first visit to her grandparents house...
I had forgotten how precious fun it is to just hold a baby and watch all the facial movements they make, their little arms and legs moving and kicking all over...playing with their tiny little fingers and toes...listening to all their cute little coos...it is even more special when it is your very own grandchild! Papa Jack, Aunt Tricia, Uncle Nathan and I are having the best time with Little Ava. She is just soooooo adorable!
SURPRISE...SURPRISE...SURPRISE......The folks at AAA surprised Jack with a "Granddaddy Baby Shower" last week. They set him up by telling him they were having a covered dish....Yep... they got him good...he even went and bought food to take. I would have loved to have been there and seen his face...Jack was so touched that they did this for him. He was so cute when he got home showing me everything he received to have at our house for Little Ava.


No comments: