Friday, July 10, 2009

Miss Ham watching Sesame Street....

Getting candid shots now is almost impossible...Ava was having snack time and watching Sesame Street...so...I tried to get some shots of her without her knowing it....right??? Once she saw the flash go off she immediately turned into this little ham...you can almost see her first ouchie gotten at Grammie's over her right eye in some of the pictures.


She stood there and actually posed for me....too funny...and amazing she knows what to do :)

Copying a little boy on Sesame Street telling a story with his hands...
Is this not the cutest "I am a HAM" picture....??

Singing and clapping along with Abby on Sesame Street....

After all that clapping, copying, and hamming up it is snack time..."snk" as Ava calls it...
Here is the reach...As you can see Ava is a muti tasker...she can reach in her snack bag while her eyes never leave the tv....:):)

Finds her mouth with no problem...while her eyes still glued to the tv...
Going for the taste factor....

Wha...lah....MMMMMMM...Grammie knows what I like.....



It is getting close to nap time......in a bit Ava will go find her pacifier...walk into the room where her crib is located... touch the crib and in Ava language tell me she is ready to take her nap...when I lay her in the crib...she smiles, waves bye bye...and off to sleep she goes...What a good girl she is...I wonder if it will be this easy when she is three??? :):)

No comments: