Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008...

Ava with her GG.....
Our "Lil French Girl"...
Ava tasting all her toys...
GG and Granddad Stone...
Ava ready to share her toy with GG...
Neeeever miiiiind.....
Ava saying "HEEEEEEY" to everyone...
while trying to stand up with help from her Auntie Tricia...
It is so much fun to have a little one around for Christmas again! We all had a blast shopping for Ava, taking her to see lights, and I heard she was a handful at her first Christmas service :) Every time she came over to our house...it did not take her long to learn which ornament on the tree was hers to play with :)
Patricia and I drove up early Christmas Eve to Newberry to pick up Jack's parents so they could spend Christmas with us. Michael and Jack drove them home the day after Christmas...it has been a long time since we both had "road trips" with our kids.
I do not know what happened with our picture taking this year...we did not get pics of any of the families together...I am upset!!!! We also did not get a picture with Jack, Ava and myself on Ava's first Christmas. I guess too many people....too little of time....
Lastly..I really missed not seeing my side of the family at Christmas time....!!!!



No comments: