Thursday, October 9, 2008

Working for the Giggle...

Yep I am still working and the salary is great....GIGGLES FROM AVA!
I am sure if the camera was on me while making noises and playing peek-a-boo with Ava... all of you would be GIGGLING...
The times that are my favorite are hard to take pictures and videos of ...such as... when I walk into the room when Ava wakes up from her nap...I ask her if she had sweet dreams....she gives me this grand smile, coos at me...raises up her shoulders to let me know to pick her up...so I pick her up, give her kisses on her cheek...then she puts her little arms around my neck and gives me opened mouth smooches on my cheek....It is the best slobber anyone can receive!!! When I tell her Grammie loves her very much....she smooches on me again...I just wish her slobber left a color on my cheek so everyone could see that Ava is giving her Grammie bunches of kisses!

No comments: