Saturday, June 21, 2008
Today is my daughter's birthday....
So far my blog has been pretty much about our sweet little Ava Michelle. But today I write about my daughter... Patricia Karlene Stone...born June 21, 1980 at 4:25 am weighing in at 7 lbs 1 oz, 20 inches long.... named after both of her grandmothers. Oh my stars....what a beautiful baby girl she was and what a beautiful young lady she has become!! As I type this blog I am finding it so very hard to express my love that I have for my daughter. I have pushed the delete and backspace keys more than a dozen times already... If there was a camera on me right now you would see the tears running down my cheeks.... all I know is that I am very thankful and feel very blessed that 28 years ago GOD sent me "My Sweet Baby Girl!" Happy Birthday My Sweet Love.....I am so very proud to be your Mother!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you! I have the most wonderful parents! I could not ask for a better family! LOVE YOU!!!!
Post a Comment